Avilla Trick-Or-Treating will be Saturday, October 31st from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Anyone handing out candy should wear a mask
- Anyone handing out candy should use hand sanitizer
- Anyone handing out candy should put the candy in the children’s bags – do not allow children to reach into the bag or bowl of candy themselves
- None of the candy/food distributed can be homemade
- All candy/treats should be wrapped
Avilla Parks Department is hosting a Virtual Halloween Costume Contest on Facebook,
To enter, post a photo on their Facebook page with the contestant’s costume title and which age group they belong to.
Send a message to the Parks Department through Messenger on Facebook next with your contact information so you may be contacted if you are one of the winners.
Photo submissions will be accepted until 6 pm on November 1st.
The contest will have 5 categories:
All winners will receive a $25 Walmart gift card!
The Parks Board will vote on the winning costumes at their next Board Meeting on November 5th and will notify winners on the 6th.
Last modified: October 29, 2020